You must present yourself for immigration
clearance at your point of entry into
Singapore. You must satisfy the following
basic requirements before you can be
considered for entry:
• A passport that is valid for at least six months
• Sufficient funds for the length of your intended stay
• A submitted Electronic Arrival Card
• A valid Singapore visa (to check whether you need a visa, see Visa Requirements)
• A confirmed onward or return ticket (where applicable)
• Evidence that you can enter your next destination (for example, a visa)
• A Yellow Fever Vaccination Certificate, if applicable
For more information on visa requirements and the Visa Free Transit Facility, you can check with the Immigration & Checkpoints Authority or the Singapore Overseas Mission closest to you. The period of stay granted will be shown on the visit pass endorsement in your passport
We advise participants who require entry visa to contact their local travel agent, or apply for their visas at least 30 days before the conference.
Note: It is the participant’s responsibility to apply for a valid entry visa on their own. The organiser is unable to apply for entry visa on behalf of the participant and can only assist in providing the invitation letter.
Check out more information: https://www.mfa.gov.sg/Services/Visitors/Visa-Information