• Prospective authors are invited to submit full papers with at least 8 pages in the form of PDF file to the conference electronically through the following link:
• All papers submitted must follow the specific template.
• Each paper must be original and unpublished work, has not been submitted for other publication elsewhere.
• A blind peer review process will be used to evaluate all papers submitted for consideration.
• If a paper is accepted, at least one author needs to register and present the paper.
• If an author tends to only make oral or poster presentation at the conference without publishing of his paper, please submit the abstract by following the Abstract Format.
Submissions will be peer reviewed by
conference committees, and accepted papers
of ICOCE 2023 will be published as
post-proceedings, and submitted for Scopus
and EI Compendex databases for indexing. Please
download the Paper Template
to prepare your full paper.
Some selected papers will be sent to be reviewed by the conference committees and journal editorial board, and accepted papers will be published in International Journal of Structural and Civil Engineering Research, which will be indexed by Google Scholar, ProQuest, etc. Please download the IJSCER Template.
For people who don't plan to publish their
papers, it's acceptable to submit your
abstracts to the conference for oral
presentation only without publication, which
will be sent to at least two techinical
committees for a brief review, and it will
take about 10 working days. Please download
Note: Authors are responsible for submitting their paper in the required format. All papers that are accepted will be published as submitted by the Author. The Conference Chair is NOT responsible for editing or correcting errors in the paper.