|May 7, 2020 (Thursday)||May 8, 2020 (Friday)||May 9, 2020 (Saturday)|
|Sign in &
Collect conference materials
|Keynotes & Plenaries
The full version of the schedule will be available about two weeks before the conference.
In order to ensure a smooth performance during your session, please carefully review the following instructions:
Know the time and location of
your session. Make sure you know
how to get to the meeting room
where your session is held.
• Arrive to the room 10 minutes before the start of the session and introduce yourself to the session chair.
• A laptop, projector, and screen will be available in the session room. Presenters are not allowed to use their own laptop which will help eliminate unnecessary wasting of time between presentations except in special circumstances.
• Create your presentation using MS PowerPoint or Adobe PDF formats and save it onto a USB drive. Bring the USB drive to the session and upload the presentation to the laptop in the session room at least 10 minutes before the start time of your session. You can also bring it earlier during the coffee/lunch breaks of any days before your presentation.
• The recommended poster size is Landscape format, Arch E which is
36 inches high by 48 inches wide ( 92 cm x 122 cm ). European
alternative ISO A0 (84 cm x 119 cm) can also be used.
• Each poster presenter is required to defend his/her poster during the respective poster session slot.
• The title of your poster should be done in block letters which are AT LEAST 8 to 10 cm (3 to 4 inches) high.
• All text must be easily readable from a distance of 1 to 2 meters. Make the lettering at least 1 cm high, smaller lettering will not be legible from a distance of 1 to 2 meters.
• Prepare your poster carefully so that it can be used as the basis to explain and answer questions from the viewers.